www.kingaroyspeedway.com.au has been officially launched.
Over the past month or so, the team have been working with Joel Berkley from Down Under
Graphics on a new and improved website that now boosts a new modern and user friendly feel that
has the following new and exciting functions:
- ‘Online Nominations’ – nominate instantly online
- Automatically update-to-date ‘Entry Lists’
- ‘Online Shop’ – Race supplies and Kingaroy Speedway merchandise
- In addition to these new features, the new site also includes:
- Latest News with options to leave a comment on a news article or submit and
- Facebook news feed from our linked Kingaroy Speedway page
- Google Map Directions
- Track info including Lap records, event info and FAQs
- Calendar with the ability to link events to your own personal google calendar
The new site was majorly overdue, but the club is very excited about the finished product. Everyone can now check it out and drivers now have the ability to nominate for the Kings Royal using the new online nomination portal. Nominations close on Sunday 13th January and all drivers that had previously nominated have been transferred over to the new system and already appear in the online ‘entries list’. It is expected that these lists will quickly grow during the weeks ahead where massive fields of cars will be nominating for the 2019 IBRP Kings Royal.
The club would like to thank Joel Berkley from Down Under Graphics for all his help along with Ryan Harris for their work making this project a reality. We’d also like to thank Tony Scriven from Art of Speed whose photography is exclusively featured on the new website.
Although ‘southburnettspeedway.com’ is still active, this old site will be decommissioned over the months ahead, and everyone is urged to update their bookmarks and favourites to the new URL now.
If you have any feedback or ideas about the new site, please send through your suggestions and thoughts, as we’d love to hear them.